Pay for your PTSA membership with the donate button below,
or drop off/mail in a check with the membership form.
Marston Middle School PTSA welcomes all students and parents to the new school year.
- Join the PTSA to support projects for students, teachers, and parents. Look for information in the first day packet.
- Shop with Amazon Smile to help raise fund for Marston. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-6204622
- Save your receipts and use the Shoparoo app to earn money for your school. More info can be found at www.shoparoo.com
- We also collect Boxtops for Education. If you have any Boxtops at home they can be dropped off at the office or given to Mrs. Currigan or Mrs.Holland.
- Membership benefit providers include companies like MedicAlert, Southwest Airlines, MetLife, Sharp, Parenting magazine andT-Mobile - pta.org/member_benefit
- Help support the PTSA by purchasing a Birthday Announcement message to be displayed on the Marston marquee. Fill out this application and turn into the office at least 3 days before the birthday announcement is to be displayed.
PTSA Board Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., in the library.
PTSA also serves as a communication link between the community and the school.
PTSA uses it's funds to sponsor/support the New Parent Mixer, Anchors Aweigh (6th grade/new student orientation lunch), exploration advisory, teacher mini grants, student recognition every 6wks for all E/G's, treats for semester award recipients (all grades), 7th grade swim program, 8th grade promotion, teachers welcome back breakfast and teacher/staff appreciation.