- Marston Middle School PTSA welcomes all students and parents to the 2016-2017 school year.
- Join the PTSA to support projects for students, teachers, and parents. Dues are $10 per school year. Look for an envelope in the first day packet.
- Earn money for Marston Middle School every time you shop. By enrolling in Escrip, stores give a 1% to 5% rebate to Marston Middle School PTSA every time you swipe your club card or credit card at participating stores (Macys, Ralphs, Food4Less and most major credit cards). Grandparents, friends, uncles and aunts can enroll even if they live in other cities and multiple schools can be supported at one time. This is one of PTSA's main fundraiser so please help by signing up today. You can enroll by completing the information below. Escrip - enroll online at www.escrip.com The Marston Middle School PTSA Group ID number is 8410514.
- If you are a Ralph’s and Food4Less shopper you can sign up to participate in their Community Contributions program. Go to the Ralph’s website, www.ralphs.com. Click on Services, then School Programs. There is a description of their Community Contributions program on that page. Click on Learn More and it takes you to the enrollment page. Our group # for Ralphs is 82075.Marston is enrolled in Shoparoo. Save your receipts and use the Shoparoo app to earn money for your school. More info can be found at www.shoparoo.com
- We also collect Boxtops for Education. If you have any Boxtops at home they can be dropped off at the office.
- Membership benefit providers include companies likeMedicAlert, Southwest Airlines, MetLife, Sharp, Parenting magazine andT-Mobile - pta.org/member_benefit
PTSA Board Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., in the library.
PTSA also serves as a communication link between the community and the school. Their volunteer activities have resulted in assistance for teachers in the classroom, field trips, and purchase of professional books, recognition events for students, and supervision at school events.
2016-17 PTSA Officers:
President: Alicia Butters
1st Vice President: Deanne Currigan
Treasurer Mary Jane Smith
Secretary Jennifer Flanagan
Ways and Means: OPEN (Jessie Nettles, Kristin Miner and Lisa Johnson are helping with Ways and Means)
Membership: Christine Groves
Volunteer Coordinator/Book Fair:
Hospitality: Chris Herndon
Parlimentarian: Jessie Nettles
Auditor: Nicola Johnson
Staff Liason: Stacie Nixon
Box Tops: Lori Holland
Want to keep up with the latest Marston news?