* We are looking for donations for the Teachers Welcome Back Breakfast on Aug 23rd. If you are able to donate please sign up here
2017-18 PTSA Membership Form ... stay tuned for a pay pal link to pay online too!
- Marston Middle School PTSA welcomes all students and parents to the 2017-2018 school year.
- Join the PTSA to support projects for students, teachers, and parents. Look for information in the first day packet.
- Save your receipts and use the Shoparoo app to earn money for your school. More info can be found at www.shoparoo.com
- We also collect Boxtops for Education. If you have any Boxtops at home they can be dropped off at the office or given to Mrs. Currigan or Mrs.Holland.
- Membership benefit providers include companies like MedicAlert, Southwest Airlines, MetLife, Sharp, Parenting magazine andT-Mobile - pta.org/member_benefit
PTSA Board Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m., in the library.
PTSA also serves as a communication link between the community and the school. Their volunteer activities have resulted in assistance for teachers in the classroom, field trips, and purchase of professional books, recognition events for students every 6wks and at the end of semesters, and supervision at school events.
2017-18 PTSA Officers:
President: Jackie Nettles
Vice President: Deanne Currigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer Nicole Dietz
Secretary/Book Fair: Martha Farmer
Ways and Means: Kristin Miner, Lisa Johnson, Rachel Semanisin, Karem Smith
Membership: Kelly Borders
Volunteer Coordinatorr: Della June
Hospitality: Chris Herndon/ Tricia McCormick
Parlimentarian: Jessie Nettles
Auditor: Chris Daudet
Staff Liason: Cindy McIntyre/ Krista Hayenga
Box Tops: Lori Holland
Communication: Chris Herndon email@example.com/ Heidi Fulton
Historian: Tricia McCormick
Want to keep up with the latest Marston news?