2017-18 PTSA Membership Form ... stay tuned for a pay pal link to pay online too!
- Marston Middle School PTSA welcomes all students and parents to the 2017-2018 school year.
- Join the PTSA to support projects for students, teachers, and parents. Look for information in the first day packet.
- Save your receipts and use the Shoparoo app to earn money for your school. More info can be found at www.shoparoo.com
- We also collect Boxtops for Education. If you have any Boxtops at home they can be dropped off at the office or given to Mrs. Currigan or Mrs.Holland.
- Membership benefit providers include companies like MedicAlert, Southwest Airlines, MetLife, Sharp, Parenting magazine andT-Mobile - pta.org/member_benefit
PTSA Board Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., in the library.
PTSA also serves as a communication link between the community and the school.
PTSA uses it's funds to sponsor/support the New Parent Mixer, Anchors Aweigh (6th grade/new student orientation lunch), exploration advisory, teacher mini grants, student recognition every 6wks for all E/G's, treats for semeseter award recipients (all grades), 7th grade swim program, 8th grade promotion, teachers welcome back breakfast and teacher/staff appreciation.
PTSA also helps support by volunteering at school events, book fair, field trips and 8th grade Exhibitions.
2017-18 PTSA Officers:
President: Jackie Nettles
Vice President: Deanne Currigan email@example.com
Treasurer Nicole Dietz
Secretary/Book Fair: Martha Farmer
Ways and Means: Kristin Miner, Lisa Johnson, Rachel Semanisin, Karem Smith
Membership: Kelly Borders
Volunteer Coordinatorr: Della June
Hospitality: Danielle Verbrugghen, Chris Herndon, Tricia McCormick, Dana Sortwell
Parlimentarian: Jessie Nettles
Auditor: Chris Daudet
Staff Liason: Cindy McIntyre/ Krista Hayenga
Box Tops: Lori Holland
Communication: Chris Herndon firstname.lastname@example.org/ Heidi Fulton
Historian: Tricia McCormick
Want to keep up with the latest Marston news?