Welcome to the Marston Library! The library is now open all day, every day! This includes lunch and select days before and after school.
Monday 8:30 – 3:45
Tuesday 9:55 – 4:30
Wednesday 8:30 – 3:45
Thursday 9:55 – 4:30
Friday 8:30 – 3:45
How to use the Destiny library catalog system:
1. Go to Destiny.sandi.net
2. Select Marston Middle School.
3. Select Catalog.
4. The left tab Library Search will already be open.
5. Type what you’re looking for in the Find box and press enter.
6. A list of titles will come up showing how many copies we have and the availability of the title.
7. Write down the call number and find the book on our shelves.
8. Ask if you need help!
What do I have checked out and when is it due?
Find out by going to Destiny and clicking Log In on the top right. Sign in with your student ID and password.
What else can I do in Destiny?
The Destiny Home page also includes links to these district provided digital resources:
- Culture Grams: Country and state information including geography and climate, customs, daily life videos, recipes, statistics, flag, and national anthem.
- eLibrary: Contains hundreds of full text and full run journals and newspapers; eLibrary offers millions of the best images, maps, websites and videos.
- Hispanica Saber: Spanish-language encyclopedia that includes over 100,000 articles, more than 9,000 images and maps, and nearly 1,000 videos, animations, sounds, and interactive media.
- SIRS Discoverer: Contains newspaper and magazine articles, nonfiction e-books, and a pro-con issues collection.
- Teaching Books.net: Information about authors including meet the author videos, pronunciation audio, author book readings, book guides, and lesson plans.
- Teen Health and Wellness: Provides middle school and high school students with nonjudgmental, straightforward, standards-aligned, curricular and self-help support. Topics include diseases, drugs, alcohol, nutrition, mental health, suicide, bullying, green living, financial literacy, and digital literacy.
- World Book Hallazgos: Spanish encyclopedia containing videos, images, a Spanish visual dictionary, and animal comparison tool. Bilingual feature allows students to switch between Spanish and English content.
- World Book Discover: Encyclopedia with easy to read articles on topics of interest to middle and high school students that include reading comprehension questions to help students focus on key concepts.
- World Book Student: Encyclopedia for elementary and middle school use. Includes videos, images, a biography center, and web site links.
Username: student ID, password: student password
Username: Sandi1, password: library
Need help? Ask me!
K. Jane Yeatts
School Library Tech 1
(858) 273-2030, ext. 4219