School Readiness Preschool Program
Available at 28 school sites, the School Readiness Preschool Program is a available to children ages 3-5 of families living in a targeted area who are not income-eligible for subsidized programs.
- Provides children and families with comprehensive support services, such as health, mental health, developmental, behavioral, and speech and language assessment and resources.
- Provides a high quality instructional program guided by early childhood education resource teachers and kindergarten transition resource teachers.
State Preschool Program
Available at 48 sites , the State Preschool Program provides:
- Free, comprehensive developmental program for children aged 3-5.
- Part- or full-day program options.
- Referrals to health and social services.
Families must meet income eligibility requirements.
To register, families must provide the following documents:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of income (pay stubs must be current within 30 days of registration. At least two consecutive pay stubs for the most recent one month"s pay, Leave Service Earnings, Notice of Action or statement from caseworker must be provided).
- Proof of residence (Acceptable documents: utility bills such as telephone, gas and electric, water, cable, correspondence from the Department of Social Services, or rental agreement.)
- Enrolling child's birth certificate
- Sibling(s) birth certificate