Marshall Scholarly Behaviors
- Eye Contact to the Speaker
- Manage My Body
- Quick, Quiet and Calm Transitions
- Remain Focused on Learning
- Use Manners
Our Marshall Values on the Playground
- Treat nature gently. Leave nature in its place, including rocks, dirt, sticks, flowers and insects.
- Play each game, activity or sport with fairness.
- Ask if you want to enter a game.
- Use playground equipment as designed.
- Walk to your play area and stay.
- Freeze when the bell rings.
- Return equipment to designated area.
- Move carefully to your line when the whistle blows.
- Line up on your assigned number and wait patiently for your teacher.
- Share equipment and games with everyone.
- Invite and allow others to play. Be inclusive.
- Be friendly with adults and children on the playground.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- If conflict arises: Talk it out, ask an adult to help, or walk away.Our Marshall Values During LunchThoughtfulness/Respect
- Wait quietly and patiently in the lunch line.
- Use manners when interacting with cafeteria staff.
- Eat your lunch quietly, so others can enjoy their meal.
- Raise your hand if you need assistance.Responsibility
- Wait patiently while others finish eating lunch.
- Walk to line when your table is excused.
- Make sure your napkin, plastic bag, utensils, and tray are thrown away before lining up.Kindness
- Have quiet and friendly conversations with your classmates.
- Be friendly to the adults and other students in the lunch area.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- If a conflict arises: Talk it out or ask an adult for assistance.