Shalise Brown, School Library Tech II (619) 560-4460 Ext. 3071
- Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8:05 a.m. to 12:05 p.m
Students can look up books in the electronic catalog at any of two computer stations. From this link, students have access from school or home to a variety of databases to assist them in doing research. In addition, the library has internet access computers for student research.
The library has over 35,000 fiction and non-fiction books for students to check out for a period of two weeks. The library staff is here to assist students in finding that "just right" resource.
Students are issued textbooks and are responsible for returning them. Parents are financially responsible for books that are not returned to the Library.
^^ Click the link to check your library info.^^
Opportunities for parents/community volunteers:
***Parents, adult family members and community members are always welcome in the library. If you like books, this is the place for you! High school students may schedule time for community service hours by contacting me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quiet and courteous manner to all fellow students.
- Overdue BOOKS 5 cents per day per book will be accessed.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS is permitted in the Library and Computer Lab.
- ALL Hats and Sunglasses MUST be taken off.
- No Cell Phones permittedSUMMARY OF LIBRARY RULES
- Limit of Books: No more than two may be checked out at one time.
- General Circulation: Two weeks. Renewal of two weeks.
- Student: must have current school ID or class schedule to check out
Search the IMC Catalog
|TeenHealth and Wellness|
|Voice of San Diego|
|San Diego Union Tribune|
|Los Angeles Times|
|New York Time|
4345 54th Street, San Diego, CA 92115
Tel. (619) 582-8990 Fax. (619) 583-2637