*For families/households with more than 8 members, add $373 for each family member
Special Housing Situations
If any of the following statements are true of the participant, they do not need to qualify based on the monthly income guidelines.
- Their family is having financial troubles, so they lost their home.
- They are staying with a family besides their own due to financial troubles.
- They live in a motel, hotel, trailer park, or camping ground as a result of their family’s inability to find other housing.
- They live in an emergency or transitional shelter.
- They regularly sleep in a park, vehicle, public space, bus or train station, or abandoned building.