Welcome to the home of Madison High School's School Site Council (SSC)!
According to the SSC by-laws, the school site council of Madison High will:
- Obtain recommendations for, and review of the proposed Single Plan for Student achievement from all school advisory committees
- Develop and approve the plan and related expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations
- Recommend the plan and expenditures to the governing board for approval
- Provide ongoing review of the implementation of the plan with the principal, teachers, and other school staff members
- Make modifications to the plan whenever the need arises
- Submit the modified plan for governing board approval whenever a material change (as defined in district governing board policy) is made in planned activities or related expenditures
- Annually, (and at each semester, trimester, etc.) evaluate the progress made toward school goals to raise the academic achievement of all students
- Carry out all other duties assigned to the council by the district governing board and by state law
Please see the document below for the SSC by-laws.