HERO encourages positive student behavior choices. When students demonstrate HERO behaviors, they may earn points toward exciting incentives such as spirit items, tickets to school events, and more. We invite students and parents to register their own HERO account so we may keep the lines of communication between home and school open. Once you register online, you may download the HERO app to receive push notifications about your student’s HERO behavior throughout the day.Students and guardians will each have a unique Hero login account.
To register, follow these easy steps:
1) Go tohttps://access.heropowered.com
2) Select the parent or student button
3) Click “Create An Account”
4) Enter name, your email address, choose a password, click “Create user”
5) Click “Add Student”
6) Choose “No” to add your student using their ID Number, Date of Birth, and Last Name.
Download the Hero App
Once you register online, you may download the HERO app from the itunes or Google Play stores to keep track of HERO behavior history and Hero point balances.
For registration step-by-step instructions, go to: http://www.herok12.com/resources/Hero-QSG-PSE-Parents.pdf
Hero Parent + Student Engagement Tools, go to: http://www.herok12.com/parent-student-engagement