Mrs. Sarah Epperson of 2nd grade.
1. How long have you been a teacher at Loma Portal?
This is my first school year at Loma Portal.
2. How long have you been teaching?
I have been a SDUSD Educator for nearly 16 years.
3. What is your favorite thing about our school?
I love that the staff cares so much about our families and it shows.
4. What is something funny a student has said to you?
It is too funny to hear students tell their parents, "but Mrs. Epperson says..." and they make their household follow our class rules.
5. Where were you born and raised?
I was born in Bakersfield, CA. My family was from San Diego and returned when I was 5. I am a Point Loma HS Graduate 3rd generation and have remained in Point Loma.
6. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy traveling with my family, swimming, dancing, reading, and tending to a variety of home improvement projects.
7. What are some items on your 'bucket list'?
I don't really have a "Bucket List-" I am just grateful for everything that I have:
1. Dream Job- check
2. Fantastic Family- check
3. Travel & Adventures- check
4. Supportive Friends- check
5. Amazing Students & Staff-double check