The school's playground consists of 1 Kindergarten structure and swings in the Kindergarten yard, and 3 age appropriate play structures for grades 1-4 on the upper fields. For safety and supervision, students should remain within the designated play area.
- Students line up on the blacktop with their class before school
- Teachers or designated adults bring students to the blacktop area for recess and bring them back to the classroom at the end of the recess period.
- Students should immediately squat and freeze when the bell sounds, then line up when the flag goes down.
- Students are to remain on the playground until time to return to class.
- Students may not run on the blacktop areas unless involved in an organized game.
- Students must use playground equipment in a safe manner and only when there is adult supervision.
- Students may only play school approved games.
- Kick ball must be played by the backstop.
- Students are expected to respect one another and to follow game rules.
- Fighting and intimidation are not allowed.
- All snacks, food, and drinks should be consumed in the snack area or lunch arbor. Healthy snacks only, please.