Student Registration Information
The Lindbergh Schweitzer Elementary School registration period for the 2017-18 school year is ongoing. Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- We will continue to register resident students throughout the school year.
- To register, parents need to bring in the student's birth certificate, shot records and proof of residency (i.e. SDGE bill, rental agreement, etc.).
- In addition to our regular kinder thru fifth grade program, we have a Transitional Kindergarten class. This is for students who will turn 5 years old in September, October and November.
- Office staff will be on hand to distribute registration packets at the West office address at 4133 Mt. Albertine Ave.
- The office hours for registration are 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.