School counselors work alongside teachers, staff, parents and students to create a comprehensive school counseling program for Lindbergh Schweitzer Elementary.
In addition to counseling, here are supplemental services being offered to students:
- Second Step Classroom Lessons K-5 (Core Counseling Curriculum)
- Zones of Regulation K-3
- Restorative Justice
- Academic Small Group Counseling
- Social Skills Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Referral forms for Individual/group counseling
- No Place for Hate, a year long program to promote and develop a safe school with a culture that values all students and staff.