Registrar: Elizabeth Maderias
Administration Building - Room 107
Telephone: (619) 266-6500 Ext. 2104
No fee is required for current students. Please email email@example.com.
For current Lincoln High School students to send an electronic transcript (COMMON APPLICATION Schools)
- 1. Register or sign onto Navience
- 2. Fill out Privacy Form on Naviance
- 3. Click on the "College" tab
- 4. Click on "Colleges I'm applying to"
- 5. Check "Yes" I waive my right to access
- 6. Authorize secondary school report (check box)
- 7. Fill in Common Application user name (type carefully and make sure it matches the user name you have been using as you fill out the Common Application).
- 8. Fill in the Common Application password (your password - type carefully and make sure it matches the password you have been using as you fill out the Common Application).
- 9. Click "Submit"
Former Students - Transcripts for former students for Lincoln High School, Gompers -Pre GPMA Charter or Wright Brothers School; you may need to do the following:
- Transcript Request Form (the form to be processed, MUST be fully completed)
- Driver license, military or passport: Must provide a photo copy that includes your birthday and signature