President Service Award
The Presidential Service Award is given to outstanding student volunteers. It rewards community service accomplishments and also looks great on college applications. For more information on the award, visit http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/index.cfm.
1. Create a Record of Service here:https://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/tgact/ros/dspROSlogin.cfmto track your hours. Start entering and recording your hours immediately. Keep this up-to-date. Also, keep any certifying documents needed to verify your hours.
2. When you reach any of the levels and become eligible for an award, add the Record of Service Key HSC-38862
3. Request nomination for the award that you want.
4. Place your certifying documents and $5 in an envelope with your name and contact information (email and phone number) written on it. Bring this to any MNU meeting at lunch (except Halloween, January 23rd). Give the envelope to any Model United Nations officer or email. This envelope will NOT be returned to you.
5. Your hours will be certified, and an email will be sent to you to congratulate you. Your name will appear in the "Award Recipients" section on this page. At this point, you can consider yourself as having received the award, and you can include this award on any resumes or college applications.
6. At the end of first semester, the physical awards for all recipients will be ordered and distributed.
7. Congratulations and thank you!
1. Can I use my hours from different school Clubs?
Below are Lincoln High School's Presidential Service Award recipients.