Contacts for Enrollment
|Elizabeth Maderias||Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Records Office /Room 146|
|Yolanda Garcia||Ext. email@example.com|
Enrollment process is by appointment. Appointments are schedule through the Administration Office.
How to Enroll at Lincoln High School
During regular school year enrollment is by appointment. Please make sure that you have all the documentation that is needed in order to process the enrollment and place the student appropriately.
Where do I enroll?
• To identify your neighborhood school, please utilize the School Finder. Or call (619) 725-5668
What are my other options?
• Enrollment Options/School Choice
How do I enroll my child at Lincoln?
You must come to the school office to personally enroll your student. The process takes about 1 - 2 hours. Please bring your child and the following information with you:
- Parent/Guardian and student must be present. Guardians must provide legal proof of guardianship.
- Current transcripts from previous school site. No report cards. (this does not apply to incoming 9th graders)
- Copy of Immunization records. Evidence of current T-dap vaccination is REQUIRED.
- Birth Certificate (not hospital souvenir certificate)
- Language Assessment (If applicable)
- Copy of current I.E.P. (If applicable)
- Any standardized test scores from previous years (If applicable)
- Two current proofs of residence. Please provide copies as they will be retained by the school. Acceptable proof may be from the following:
- Copy of recent utility bill SDG&E (gas & electric), home phone, water or cable
- Copy of rental agreement or rent payment receipts
- Copy of property tax payment receipts
- Copy of mortgage documents
- Copy of military housing orders
- Declaration of Residency w/utility bill
- Notice of action