The Mission of the Lincoln High School Wellness Center is to promote physical and emotional health, provide access to resources and develop social, physical and emotional support programs to create a safe, positive and engaging learning environment.
• All students deserve and will have the opportunity, access and ability to achieve
• All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment
• All students have the right to be treated with dignity and respect
And that the Lincoln High School Wellness Center is:
• A valuable resource for all students
• Comprehensive in scope, preventative in design, and developmental in nature
• Conducted in collaboration with stakeholders
• Culturally responsive to the community we serve
And that Lincoln High School Wellness Center staff and partners:
• Cultivate lifelong learners
• Are active participants in school site committees and play a collaborative role in promoting campus wide health and wellness
• Participate in professional development and education essential to maintaining a quality Health and Wellness Program on campus.