At bus stop
- Parents must be at their designated stop 10 minutes prior to pick up and/or drop off time.
- If after 15 minutes, the bus has not arrived, please call the District Transportation Dept. from the stop. Tel. (858) 496-8460 for further information re: your bus.
- Upon arrival, students go directly to: the cafeteria (breakfast at school) or to line up at their designated location. Kinder students go to their assigned table in the lunch arbor.
- If a bus arrives late, students are not considered tardy, in their attendance record, but still require a pass to enter the classroom. In case of a “late bus”:
- Bus students should not go to the front office for a tardy slip:
- Students (K-5) go to the Cafeteria for a tardy Slip.
- MS (6-8) get Tardy slip at bus arrival & go directly to class.
Parents must call
before 1 p.m. daily & 11 a.m. on Thursday
No last minute changes will be honored.
- Parents must always notify school of bus changes for All K-8 students, to notify
- Changes to Transportation for Gr. K-1: “Notification Change Slips” will be delivered to Kinder & 1st Grade teachers before dismissal.
- Changes to Transportation for Gr. 2-8: Parents must remind / notify their child of any transportation changes, before leaving home, as needed. No slips are provided for them.
Office staff cannot assist in these cases. Students should not be called out of class early for this reason.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to budget cuts, no transportation changes are feasible if Transportation Liaison is absent due to illness, vacations, or emergencies.
Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.