Transcript Information for LJHS graduates
Information for LJHS Seniors
Ordering Transcripts is a two-step process.
- Follow the instructions listed under the Registrar's “College Application Protocol” tab, for signing the FERPA waiver in the Common Application. Be sure to agree to waive your rights.
- Log onto Naviance and click on "Colleges" tab
- Follow procedures for matching your email address - use the same email address for Naviance that you used to create you Common Application account.
- If you are applying to a college not using the Common Application, your FERPA waiver will be on the School Report which must be signed and brought with you when you see the Registrar (see below).
- List colleges you are interested in under the "Colleges I'm Thinking About" tab
- When you begin to work on the application and are sure you are applying to that school, move it to "Colleges I'm Applying To"
- Order transcripts by clicking on "transcript" on left hand side under "resources". You may request transcripts for all schools on your list as needed. NOTE: UC and CSU schools do not require a transcript at time of application.
- To activate your transcript request, you must see the Registrar, Ms. Lopez, in person.
- Stop by her desk (located in the counseling office) either before school, at lunch or after school. Students with sixth period off may also go in then.
- If you add more schools to your list later, you will need to see her again in person.
Information for past LJHS graduates (alumni):
- Transcript fee $3.00 each (official or unofficial) for past LJHS graduates
- Transcript to a college, university or agency: Supply your first name, last name (maiden name), year of graduation, telephone number and the address of the college or agency you want it sent. No ID is required when sending to a college, university or agency.
- Transcript to your home: All of the above plus a signed letter and a photocopy of your driver's license ARE REQUIRED.
- You may request transcripts by email (preferred method), in person or by mail only. Required information can be scanned and emailed with your request.
- Ms Lopez's duties are to serve the community in regard to general information about the school, transcripts, evaluating out of district or out of country transcripts, graduation requirements. Any questions regarding these subjects, you may call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.