PARENTS / GUARDIANS
Creating and Updating PowerSchool and/or Naviance
- Creating a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account
- If you have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account but forgot your username or password, go to the Recover Account Sign-In Information.
- If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, or are having difficulty accessing PowerSchool Parent Portal please email Steve Durham, email@example.com. In your email, please include the student name and Student ID number and Steve will contact you within 3 days.
- First time use of PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Updating Email, Phone and Other Information in PowerSchool Parent Portal
- La Jolla High School Computer Guidelines
- Username and password
- Creating a LJHS account
- Accessing the LJHS network from home
- Accessing online Textbooks (AP Stats)
- Logging Into Naviance via Clever
- Updating Email in Naviance
San Diego Unified School District computers and computer accounts are for District-related uses only. Your account is for storage of CLASS WORK ONLY! Non-District related games, applications, music, movies, etc., may NOT to be stored in your school account at any time. Consequences of misuse of District computers and computer accounts may result in accounts or Internet access being disabled, suspension from school, removal from La Jolla High School, and/or criminal prosecution following the school's appropriate use computer guidelines.