For information about careers students should:
1) Access the NAVIANCE program and utilize the "careers" tab to access: The "Career Interest Profiler," "Do What You Are," and Personality Inventory assessments.
Students are encouraged to utilize the "Explore Careers" section of Naviance. In this section, students will have access to information pertaining to careers of interest; including education, job description, and wages.
2) Here are other great resources:
--CA Career Zone: http://www.cacareerzone.org/
--Road Trip Nation. Check out their website
3) Find out the trends in our country with the US Bureau of Labor website
4) San Diego Workforce Partnership programs: http://workforce.org/youth-programs
5) Continuing Education Certificate Programs: http://www.sdce.edu/job-training