To accomplish this goal, LJES PTO intends to:
1. Support and promote programs that improve the educational opportunities for our students.
2. Increase parental involvement in our school to provide a strong social network.
3. Be a relevant resource for parents.
4. Provide events and activities to build a community with our families, teachers and administrators.
5. Supply a successful partnership between parents, teachers, administrators and the San Diego Unified School District.
6. Create an organization where people feel safe, supported, and where respect is evident.
7. Work cooperatively with the other parent groups at LJES.
Click Here to Join LJES PTO
The PTO Executive Board meets monthly (the second Tuesday
of each month in the library) to organize and carry out the PTO objectives for the year. Our meetings are open and we welcome everyone to join us as we discuss programs, activities and expenses. If you would like to be added to the agenda, please email Mira Sanchez Costello at email@example.com
Each year, we ask families to support our programs and services: