Volunteer Opportunities - All volunteers must complete a volunteer application in the office and pass District screeaning before voluteering time is scheduled.
1. Classroom Volunteer - To volunteer in the classroom or for a field trip, please contact your child's teacher.
2. Library Volunteer - To volunteer in the library, please contact the office.
3. Committee and/or Activity Volunteer (School Site Council, Kumeyaay Foundation, Safety Patrol, Running Club, Garden Assistance, Grant Writing, Governance Team) - To volunteer for an activitie or committe, please contact the office.
- Creates a home environment that encourages learning.
- Sets high but realistic achievement and career expectations.
- Becomes involved in their child's education and in the community.
- Classroom read alouds
- Classroom assistance
- Non-classroom assistance (field trips, media center, etc.)
- Organization involvement (PTA, foundation, School Site Council, etc.)
- Before-and after-school programs