EID students will:
- Demonstrate critical thinking by the comprehensive exploration of issues, ideas, artifacts, and events before accepting or formulating an opinion or conclusion.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking by working in an imaginative way characterized by a high degree of creativity, divergent thinking, and risk taking.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and use of the design process by creating high level architecture, engineering, and manufacturing projects.
- Demonstrate civic engagement by participating in activities of personal and public concern that are both individual life enriching and socially beneficial to the community.
- Demonstrate personal and academic preparation for college and other post secondary opportunities through the self-authorship and ongoing revision of a personalized and appropriate four year plan.