For senior students who still need to return textbooks, laptops, and chargers, please mark your calendars for June 5th and June 8th! Students can return these items to the Main Parking Lot on these days from 1:30-4:30pm. At this time, seniors with outstanding fines and fees can also clear debts at the administration building window. An email with student IDs and their corresponding debts and materials needing return will be sent along with an email attached to this message; those students with outstanding fines/fees should have already been contacted, but we are providing this list so families can check. Please note that only exact change will be accepted for outstanding fines or fees - no checks or credit cards will be accepted. If you would like to verify/confirm if your student has outstanding fines, please email Ms. Camacho at email@example.com. The payment process will be as follows:
1) In order to ensure social distancing, families will walk up to a checkout station in front of the main office.
2) Students should bring a picture ID. Parents/guardians are not required to be present, but may come and pay fines for students if the student is unable to come.
3) Staff will greet the parent/guardian/student and ask for the name of the student.
4) The parent/guardian/student will make payment with exact change (fees owed are listed by student ID in the link being sent with this email). No credit cards or checks will be accepted.
5) Please remember to maintain social distancing (6 feet) at all times. If you do not have an email set up on Powerschool, we will be contacting you soon with the information you need to clear any fines or fees on these dates.