Herbert Hoover High School PTA
The mission of The California State PTA and Herbert Hoover High School PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Herbert Hoover High School PTA Executive Board 2019-2020/ Junta Ejecutiva:
Valentina Hernandez President (619) 366-0379 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jelani Lizarraga Vice President 496-2486 Jalani2302@gmail.com
Angela Kelley (619) 200-2512 email@example.com
Katalin Davis Parlimentarian 405-3655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Napoleon Palma Treasurer 372-3226 email@example.com
Our PTSA general meetings will be on The 3rd Tuesday of the month from 5-6 p.m. (Oct. 15, Nov. 19.,Dec. 17, Jan. 21, Feb. 18, March 17, April 21 and May 19.)
Executive meetings will be on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
Herbert Hoover High School PTA Executive Board 2018-2019/ Junta Ejecutiva:
President: Erika Castillo
Vice President: Lily Ruvalcaba
Treasurer: Corrie McCoy
Secretary: Valentina Hernandez
Historian: Chandra Silas
Auditor: Gloria Gomez
PTSA Membership Time: Hoover is better with you!
Hoover PTA Association Fall 2018 Meetings/Juntas:
October 9, 2018 at 6pm Hoover Library
November 13, 2018 at 6pm in the Hoover Library
Benefits of Membership (Cost $10):
· It is good for your Child: When parents get plugged in at school their children do better
· Getting Connected: You will get to hear and be a part of making decisions to make the school better.· Network: You will get a chance to connect with parents in the same situation as yours
· Making a difference: You will get to use your very own skills for a noble cause
· You will become a role model in the school and the community
· Much more...