Herbert Hoover High School PTA
The mission of The California State PTA and Herbert Hoover High School PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship · To raise the standards of home life
· To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
To develop between educators and general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Herbert Hoover High School PTA Executive Board 2017-2018/ Junta Ejecutiva: President: Meni Atuatasi
Vice President: Erick Cortes
Treasurer: Corina Vergara
Secretary: Erika Castillo
Historian: Chandra Silas
Auditor: Susan Garcia
MULTICULTURAL FAIR: COMING SOON: MAY 30, 2018 2:00PM-5:30PM
Hoover PTA Association Meetings/Juntas:
April 10, 2018 at 6pm in the Hoover Library (nominate and vote for 2018-2019 Executive Board)
May 8, 2018 (may be subject to change) at 6pm in Room 202.
May 15, 2018 at 6pm in the cafeteria.
June 5th, 2018 at 5pm location TBD
Benefits of Membership (Cost $10):
· It is good for your Child: When parents get plugged in at school their children do better
· Getting Connected: You will get to hear and be a part of making decisions to make the school
· Network: You will get a chance to connect with parents in the same situation as yours
· Making a difference: You will get to use your very own skills for a noble cause
· You will become a role model in the school and the community
· Much more...