This week is Red Ribbon week. Schools across the nation are participating is school spirit days and classroom lessons to raise awareness for drug prevention and encouraging healthy choices. Students will receive special Red Caught Ya's for participating in the following school spirit days:
- Monday: Red Ribbon Week Kick Off – Make Good Choices Wear Red
- Tuesday: Put a Cap On/Shade Out Bad Choices ‐ Wear a Hat or Sunglasses
- Wednesday: Make Your Hair Crazy, Not Your Brain Hazy ‐ Crazy Hair Day
- Thursday: Team Up Against Bullying ‐ Wear Sports Team Clothing
- Friday: Sock it to Bad Choices ‐ Crazy Sock Day
Join all the Holmies in celebrating making great choices!!