For the 2018-19 School Year PHHS' new student enrollment will resume on August 14. Enrollment is done by appointment to minimize your wait time. To make an appointment for enrollment please call on August 13 or after at 619-286-7700 x2212.
Students currently enrolled in 8th grade in feeder middle schools Lewis and Pershing do not need to enroll, they will automatically transfer to PHHS.
New student enrollment is for:
- families residing within the Patrick Henry boundaries, or
- families who have applied through the district Choice or VEEP programs and who are on the list provided by the district to PHHS.
SchoolFinder is available to help you determine whether you live within the Patrick Henry boundaries, and if not, then it will identify your neighborhood school. For students in the VEEP and Choice programs, families will be called from the district-provided list and enrolled for 2018-19. For important information on the Choice program on the district's Enrollment Options department website, click here.
New Student Enrollment is held in the Patrick Henry HS attendance office *by appointment* during the hours of 8 - 11 AM and 12:30 - 2 PM.
Enrollment packets are available in the main office, and the packet should be completed in advance of your appointment.
For enrollment please bring:
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, or rental agreement)
- Immunization records
- Copy of IEP, if any
- If your child requires any medication at school (insulin, asthma inhaler, Epi-pen or other medication administered during the school day), please obtain the necessary paperwork for physician orders from the Health Office before you conclude enrollment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transcript or recent report cards (important for scheduling purposes)
- Emergency contact information
- Name, address, phone number, and fax number of most recent school attended
For more information please call the attendance office at 619-286-7700 x2212.
If you are the parent/guardian of a student new to San Diego Unified, you can now enroll your child online for the 2017-18 school year if the school in your neighborhood is participating in the online enrollment process. If you want to use the online enrollment process, click on the link below. This will take you to a secure online solution provided by InfoSnap.
After submitting the online enrollment, you will need to contact your neighborhood school to schedule an in-person enrollment appointment. PLEASE NOTE: The last day of school for traditional calendar is Wednesday, June 13, 2018. If you submit an online enrollment when your neighborhood school is on summer break, please contact your school when it reopens. The first day for students at all schools is Monday, August 27, 2018.
If you do not wish to use the New Student Online Enrollment process or if your neighborhood school is not participating, visit the district’s enrollment page to obtain paper forms. If you are interested in other school options besides the school in your neighborhood, visit the Neighborhood Schools and Enrollment Options web site.
Remember, this process is only for students who are new to San Diego Unified. If your child has previously been enrolled at a school in San Diego Unified, please contact your neighborhood school directly.
If You Need Help:
- SchoolFinder is available to help you determine your neighborhood school.
- The parent guide (English | Spanish) is available to assist you with completing New Student Enrollment online.
- For questions about the enrollment form or the enrollment process contact your neighborhood school.
- For questions about creating an account or if you have difficulty logging into your account, contact InfoSnap Support between the
hours of 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-752-6850