For the 2017-18 School Year PHHS' new student enrollment will start on March 22.
PHHS will have new student enrollment again in August around kick-off/registration time, please check back for further details or call Ms. Chris Genung at 619-286-7700 ext. 2212.
For the schedule of Registration/Kick-off and Freshman Orientation (Patriot Camp) in August, please click here
SchoolFinder is available to help you determine whether you live within the Patrick Henry boundaries, and if not, then it will identify your neighborhood school. For important information on the Choice program on the district's Enrollment Options department website, click here.
To minimize your wait time, enrollment is done by appointment and we will start scheduling on March 1.
For students living within the PHHS boundaries and new to SDUSD (not Lewis or Pershing MS), please call the school starting March 1 at 619-286-7700 ext 2212.
For students in the VEEP and Choice programs, we will be calling families from the district-provided list as of March 1 to schedule your appointment for enrollment.
New Student Enrollment is held in the Patrick Henry HS attendance office during the hours of 8 - 11 AM and 12:30 - 2 PM by appointment.
The enrollment packet should be completed in advance of your appointment. Packets will be available in the school office as of March 1, Monday through Friday, from 7 AM - 3 PM.
- Proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, or rental agreement)
- Immunization records
- If your child requires any medication at school (insulin, asthma inhaler, Epi-pen or other medication administered during the school day), please obtain the necessary paperwork for physician orders from the Health Office before you conclude enrollment
- Student's birth certificate
- Transcript or recent report cards (important for scheduling purposes)
- Emergency contact information
- Name, address, phone number, and fax number of most recent school attended
For more information please call the attendance office at 619-286-7700 x2212.
If you are the parent/guardian of a student new to San Diego Unified, you can now enroll your child online for the 2017-18 school year if the school in your neighborhood is participating in the online enrollment process. If you want to use the online enrollment process, click on the link below. This will take you to a secure online solution provided by InfoSnap.
After submitting the online enrollment, you will need to contact your neighborhood school to schedule an in-person enrollment appointment. PLEASE NOTE: The last day of school for traditional calendar is Tuesday, June 14, 2017. If you submit an online enrollment when your neighborhood school is on summer break, please contact your school when it reopens. The first day for students at all schools is Monday, August 28, 2017.
If you do not wish to use the New Student Online Enrollment process or if your neighborhood school is not participating, visit the district’s enrollment page to obtain paper forms. If you are interested in other school options besides the school in your neighborhood, visit the Neighborhood Schools and Enrollment Options web site.
Remember, this process is only for students who are new to San Diego Unified. If your child has previously been enrolled at a school in San Diego Unified, please contact your neighborhood school directly.
If You Need Help:
- SchoolFinder is available to help you determine your neighborhood school.
- The parent guide (English | Spanish) is available to assist you with completing New Student Enrollment online.
- For questions about the enrollment form or the enrollment process contact your neighborhood school.
- For questions about creating an account or if you have difficulty logging into your account, contact InfoSnap Support between the
hours of 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time at: email@example.com or 866-752-6850