Hancock Visitor and Volunteer Policies
- Parents entering campus to drop off students MUST exit campus when the tardy bell rings.
- Visitors who have prearranged to remain on campus after the bell rings MUST have signed in at the Main Office and wear a Visitor’s badge.
During School Hours
- All visitors MUST enter campus through the Main Office and sign in the Visitor’s log.
- Visitors MUST identify the purpose of the visit when signing in.
- Visitors MUST keep their Visitor’s badge VISIBLE during school visits.
- Parents who wish to visit classrooms during instructional time must obtain permission from the principal prior to arriving.
- All classroom volunteers MUST have prearranged their visit with the classroom teacher.
- Volunteers must obtain approval via District policies. A “Volunteer Form” must be approved and TB clearance must be documented before volunteering in the classroom or for field trips. This must be updated every school year.
How to Apply to Volunteer
Applications can be picked up in the front office or downloaded here. Please be sure to read the District's Code of Conduct.