If you are handy or just want to help our school with some cool projects, sign up! Dad's Club is open to all men (fathers, stepfathers, uncles, grandfathers, father-figures, etc) who not only join together to do great things at Hage but to also set a postive example for our children in showing the act of 'giving back'.
- Building the haunted house for our big Fall Festival
- Serving parents and their kids during Student of the Months
- Grilling at family night events
- Walking with the 3rd-5th graders during the swim program
- Carrying and lifting items during Jog-a-thon/Sports Day
Interested in getting involved? We are currently looking for a Dad's Club President.
Please contact: Brian Campbell, Interim Dad's Club President (email@example.com).