Recess and Game Rules for 1st through 5th grade
- Be cooperative, positive, encouraging, and respectful
- If you and another student can not come to an agreement on a rule; rock, paper, scissor. Rock, paper, scissor one time only, not 2 out of 3
- No kicking balls on playground
- No running and playing tag on playground
- When bell rings, stop playing, get off structures, and wait for whistle
- On the whistle, bring in all equipment. Do not fight over the balls. Place all balls in the correct cart, do not throw them into cart.