Most fundraising is done by the PTO. If you want to get involved, please check out their website. It is a great family of people who welcome your help! In addition, the following ways are things you can do in your day to day life that takes no more effort and time than swiping your cards. Enjoy supporting your school...it is fun to see the contributions being used to bring your child education to new levels.
Box Tops for Education
To participate, just clip pink box top labels from hundreds of participating products —including cereal, snacks, office products and many others—then drop them into the collection box in the school office.
You can also earn money (up to 15% cash back!) for our school by shopping at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Marketplace . For more information, visit the Box Tops for Education website.
Office Depot 5% Back to School
- Use our school"s ID number #70013843 when purchasing qualifying supplies at Office Depot stores or online at officedepot.com .
- Office Depot will tally the qualifying purchases made during the program period.
- Office Depot will credit the school 5% of the qualifying purchases which can be used for free supplies.
Target's Take Charge of Education
Target"s Take Charge of Education program donates 1% of all Target Visa Credit Card and Target Credit Card purchases made at a Target store or at Target.com and 1% of all Target Check Card purchases made at a Target Store. Target also donates 1/2% of all Target Visa Credit Card purchases made outside of Target.
- Apply and get approved for a REDcard (if you don't have one already).
- Enroll in Take Charge of Education and designate a K-12 school.
- Start shopping with your REDcard. Grandparents, alumni, neighbors and friends are all welcome to participate in this program. A big thank you to those who are currently participating - check out target.com/tcoe to find out how much money our school has already received.