All students are required to walk to the lunch area via the fire lane/kindergarten fence line.
Students purchasing a school lunch, are expected to:
- line up along the south side of the cafeteria.
- stand in line appropriately.
- wait to be invited to enter the cafeteria.
- choose one entrée, one drink, and a fruit or vegetable item from the cafeteria.
- set down their food tray before entering PIN into the console.
- All students receive a PIN number for their personal meal account and should memorize it as soon as possible.
- PIN numbers remain the same from school year to school year. (The school and/or cafeteria are not responsible to notify parents when meal accounts are low or depleted.)
- An application for re-certification or new certification for free and reduced price meals is included in the packet of information sent home the first day of school, and a new application must be filled out each school year.
Lunch Period Rules
Students who bring a lunch from home, go directly to the lunch tables in/outside the cafeteria and enjoy.
All food is to be consumed in the eating area; it may not be brought out to the blacktop.
During lunch students are expected to behave appropriately. This includes:
- Remaining seated in the lunch area until dismissed
- Stacking recyclable trays in the red crates and depositing other trash into the appropriate container
- Visiting using appropriate table conversation using a Level 2 conversation voice.
- Responding quickly and appropriately to the requests of lunchtime supervisors