Garfield High School
Registrar - Zoe Leighty
1255 16th Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619)362-4500 Ext. 3114
If you received an Option 2 Diploma (aka Joint Diploma) your transcript will be printed by the Educational Cultural Complex (ECC). Please call ECC at 619-388-4850.
If you received a 44-credit diploma, or did not receive a diploma, or your last school was the High School Diploma Program (HSDP) at Garfield:
To request a transcript :
- If you wish to walk-in your request please first call the school office to confirm office hours at 619-362-4500.
- Please send $3.00 cash or money order for each official transcript.
- Please complete a transcript request form Transcript Request Form
- Include the following information: your name at the time you were attending Garfield High School, your birthdate, your current address, and a phone number where you can be reached.
- Please make sure that you sign and date your request.
- Please allow a turnaround time of 5 business days (plus allow extra time if mailing your request).
Employment Verification agencies must Fax a release of information signed by the student.
- Please fax employment verification requests to 619-362-4547
- All requests are processed in the order in which they are received
- Walk-ins are NOT accepted