Single Site Plan For Student Achievement
The Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) identifies and addresses the instructional needs of students and specifies how categorical funds provided through the Consolidated Application will be used to accomplish the goals outlined in the plan. Click here to view our site's current SPSA.
- Identify site-specific achievement goals based on a variety of student performance data.
- Describe specific instructional strategies to accelerate student learning.
- Describe the ways in which student progress will be monitored on a regular basis.
- Identify interventions for students not achieving.
- Determine the necessary professional development for staff.
- Delineate strategies for parent communication and engagement.
- Reflect estimated costs and funding sources.
- Involve consultation with other site advisory groups.
State regulations require that the School Site Council (SSC) be the group responsible for developing and revising the SPSA in collaboration with the site instructional leadership team. Ongoing consultation with site advisory groups about student performance data, student needs, identified goals, appropriate interventions/preventions, and associated budgets is an integral part of the development and monitoring of the SPSA. (Ed Code 64001)