District Home

Kinder/Transitional Kinder Registration






Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 for Kindergarten.

If your address does not belong to our school, you may apply for the CHOICE.


If your child turns 5 years old between September 2 and December 2, 2018

they may enroll in Transitional Kindergarten at Edison


Please bring:

·      Proof of address (water bill, electricity bill, cable bill, or rental agreement)

·      Birth Certificate

·      Updated Shot Records


We will be accepting students who do not live within Edison’s boundaries.