EBS Parking, Drop-Off, & Pick-Up Procedures
At EBS the safety of all children is priority, including during morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up. With that in mind, the following procedures have been established and MUST be adhered to:
· West side of Cypress Canyon Road (school side of the street) before the stop sign at Alderhill Terrace
· Just after the EBS driveway.
· Across the street from the school (east side) just before the stop sign south of Alderhill Terrace. This area is drop-off in the morning only. Parking is allowed in the afternoon.
· Please drop-off or pick-up your child quickly and keep traffic moving. This helps to avoid congestion.
· East side of Cypress Canyon Rd. (across the street from EBS) before the drop-off zone.
· On either side of Alderhill Terrace. There are no vehicle time limits or restrictions. Please do not block homeowner driveways.
· The Community Park and Rec. Center parking lots. There is a walking pathway past the Rec. Center that will lead you down directly to the school.
· Parking is also available on the west side of Cypress Canyon Rd. between south drop-off zone and the church.
· DO NOT speed near the school. Please slow down and drive cautiously.
The speed limit “when children are present” is 25 mph.
· DO NOT park, drop-off, or pick-up in the school parking lots. This is prohibited and dangerous for children who walk through the parking lots. This includes parents who are driving for classroom field trips.
· DO NOT make U-turns at Cypress Canyon Rd. at Alderhill Terrace (the crosswalk in front of EBS). It is illegal and extremely dangerous for the students.
· DO NOT drop off students at the Cypress Canyon Rd./Alderhill Terrace intersection.
· DO NOT park in the bike lane on the west side of Cypress Canyon Rd. (school side). You will be ticketed by SDPD.
· DO NOT park in the parking lot during TK dismissal at 12:30 pm.
· DO NOT talk on your cell phone or text while driving near the school.
Please abide by these regulations. They were designed after careful deliberation in order to keep all children safe. Also, when parking on the street, please do not allow too much space between cars so that more cars can fit in the area. Please use courtesy and patience at all times.
Thank You for your cooperation!