Don't miss one of the most fun events of the year!
THINGS TO DO AT THE FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL:
- Eat dinner! Food vendors that are frequently found at the SR Farmer's Market will be onsite during the event (Mexican, BBQ, Jamaican Jerk, Filipino, Hamburgers). They will be donating a portion of their proceeds back to EBS at the end of the night.
- Play games! This is the highlight of this annual event. It's fun for the whole family and we have over 80 prizes to give away!
- Cake Walk! Kid's favorite...purchase a cake walk ticket at the event and your child has a chance to take home a yummy cake of their choice.
- Face Painting! Our talented EBS face painters will adorn your child's face with a picture of their choice.
- Silhouette Artist! New last year, a silhouette artist will be onsite to create a very cool silhouette of your child's face to take home.
- Purchase Spirit Wear & Hand Tiles! Haven't gotten your EBS t-shirt yet? Want your child's handprint in the courtyard at EBS? It all happens at the Fall Family Festival!
- Costume Parade! Have your child(ren) dress in their Halloween costume and follow our awesome parade leader around the school grounds.
- Bake Sale! Buy a yummy treat for dessert or grab a bottle of water to rehydrate.
- Pumpkin Decorating! Don't forget to enter the pumpkin decorating contest. Register your pre-decorated pumpkin by 6pm. Stop by to check out the pumpkins and vote for your favorite. Votes will be tallied per grade and announced around 7:30pm. Please remember to stop by and see if you've won before you leave and bring your pumpkin home at the end of the night.
- Silent Auction! In addition to many baskets for sale at the silent auction, we will also have TEACHER & PRINCIPAL PLAYDATE auctions going on in the Multi-Purpose Room during the event.