Mrs. Huynh -- Kindergarten
(858) 693-8593 x4201
Meet the Teacher
Welcome to Kindergarten! I am super excited for this school year. I am a San Diego native and earned my bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in creative drama for children. I then continued my education earning a master’s degree in education from National University. Some of my favorite activities include spending time with my two young children, reading and making cards.
I have taught preschool, Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten. I am passionate about the primary grades because this is the grade level where foundational work begins. I enjoy helping young learners discover the joy of learning. With your help and support, together we can guide your child in reaching his or her highest potential.
I look forward to getting to know you and your families throughout the course of the school year. We will have an amazing year in Kindergarten filled with high expectation and rigor, all while giving the opportunity for students to excel through fun and enriching opportunities. Here is to the class of 2031.
A few reminders for the first day of school:
1. Make sure you label your child’s belongings with his or her name
2. Keep extra clothes in a zip loc baggie in your child’s backpack at all times
3. Apply sun screen before school if needed
4. Hang backpacks on hook outside of the classroom
5. Place snack bag in basket
6. Line up in Kindergarten yard 201
7. 12:30 Dismissal time all week!
See you on Monday!
Mrs. Minh-tam Huynh