The University City Cluster Committee serves the five UniversityCity public schools: University City high, Standley middle, Curie,Doyle and Spreckels elementaries. The executive board consists of 5parents (1 from each school), 5 teachers (1 from each school),5 principals, 4 students (2 from UCHS, 2 from Standley middle), 2community members and 2 foundation members (1 from EdUCate and 1 fromUC Centurions).
The primary objectives of the UC Cluster Committee are to:
- Organize and unite UC cluster school parents, administrators, teachers and UC residents
- Define the needs and priorities for UC cluster schools to create a unified vision
- Accurately convey needs and priorities of the UC cluster schools to the Board of Education
- Promote UC cluster schools within the community
- Improve communication within our cluster of schools
Join Our Mail List! Sign up to receive information on news and events for any or all of our University City Cluster Schools.
For more information visit the University City Cluster Committee Website