** Current Students in grades TK-5 are automatically registered for next year. Only new students to grades TK-5 need to register.
New Student Registration K through 5
3/21/19 - Thursday, before Spring Break
8:00am - 1:00pm - MPR (Auditorium)
Registration Packets will be available in the front office the week before beginning 3/11/19.
Who is eligible to attend Dingeman Elementary School?
1. Students who live in our Dingeman Elementary Attendance Boundaries click this link to see our bounday map
2. Students who have applied and been accepted through the Choice Program
In order to register your child you will need:
1. Birth Certificate or passport
2. Immunaztion record with all immunizations current
3. Dental Check up form
4. Medical Examination for School Entry Form
5. Proof of Residence (lease agreement, mortgage statement, SDGE bill, water bill, etc.)
Grade Level Placement:
TK (Transitional Kindergarten): For students turning 5 Between September 2nd and December 2nd (2019)
Kindergarten: For students turning 5 before September 1st
First Grade: For students turning 6 before September 1st
Second Grade: For students turning 7 before September 1st
Third Grade: For students turning 8 before September 1st
Fourth Grade: For students turning 9 before September 1st
Fifth Grade: For students turning 10 before September 1st
WE WILL NEED ALL OF THE DOCUMENTATION MENTIONED ABOVE BEFORE WE CAN PROCESS YOUR STUDENT’S REGISTRATION.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call Irma Martinez at (858) 549-4437 x161.