Student Responsiblities Overview
Brief Recap of Student Responsibilities
· Attend class daily.
· Arrive at school and to every class on time.
· Be aware of and obey all school and classroom rules.
· Respect the authority of all adults on campus to enforce district policy and school rules.
· Follow the school dress code, cell phone policy, and electronic usage policy.
· Avoid public displays of affection (i.e., kissing, extended hugging, etc.)
· Treat school property, including electronic devices, with care.
· Complete all assigned schoolwork in a timely manner.
· Ask questions and learn to advocate for yourself.
· Be prepared for high school by the end of eighth grade.
· Practice integrity and honesty within all areas, especially academics.