What is it?
- Communicate effectively
- Seek first to understand before you are understood
- We clearly organize data, findings and thoughts in both written and oral communication
- Teachers have clear and transparent expectations
- Do no harm - teaching students to be moral and ethical citizens
What can I do to support this at home?
Learn How To Help Your Student Develop Agency and Resiliency
Resilient students have an "internal locus of control". they believe theiy, and not their circumstances, affect their children. The good news is this can be taught. Click to learn more.
Don't Take Anything Personally
Please remind students that while words can hurt, things that are shared with your child are not always because of something they have said or done. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality. When your child is immune to the opinions and actions of others, they won't be the victim of needless suffering.
- The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz