Origionally textbooks and instruments were to be collected from 6th graders only. The district changed this policy.
- All 6th grade families will return their textbooks, library books, and instruments
- 5th grade families NOT returning to SDUSD in 2020-21 will return all textbooks, library books, instruments, and district-issued laptop computers
- 5th grade families returning to Dana in 2020-21 will keep all materials. You will not return anything at this time.
- 5th grade families leaving Dana in 2020-21 but continuing with another school in SDUSD will return textbooks, library books, and instruments, but will KEEP district-issued laptop computers.
Students should return items based upon the information referenced below. We are aware that some textbooks were left in the classroom. Students are not responsible for returning these items.
Families will follow the schedule below:
- Monday, June 1
- 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Last Names A-Bl
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Last Names Bo-Ca
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Last Names Ch-D
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM - Last Names E-Gi
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Last Names Gl-H
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - I-K
- Tuesday, June 2
- 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM - Last Names L-Ma
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Last Names Mc-O
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Last Names P-Ra
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM - Last Names Re-Sh
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Last Names Si-T
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - V-Z
Two delivery options are available:
- Drive through - Families will enter campus in their vechicle through the parking lot located near the softball field. Signage will direct you where to go and when to hand the materials to a staff member.
- Walk up - Families choosing to use this method will access the campus through the front doors of the school located on the corner of Chatsworth Blvd. and Naragansett Ave.
- Our goal is to return any personal items left on campus prior to March 13th. Please take a moment to complete this form prior to arriving on campus June 1st.
- Families will be expected to follow the same social distancing guidelines developed by our district for the distribution of student devices. More information to follow.
- Yearbooks will be distributed at a later date.
Thank you for your help to insure that all items borrowed from any school are returned in a timely manner. If you have any questions or concerns please email our library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.