Dear Dana Parents:
This spring, your child will take a test as part of the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP). Your support is essential to your child's success. State-wide standardized testing begins the week of April 15th. It is essential that your child arrive on time to school, preferably by 7:30, to allow for traffic delays, etc. Please try to avoid taking your child out of school for medical/dental appointments, vacations, etc. during the months of April and May. If you MUST pick up your child for an appointment, please plan to pick him/her up between class periods. We cannot remove a child in the middle of a testing session. Be sure your child gets a good breakfast each morning and a good night's sleep.
- NGSS Science 5 - 4/16 to 4/26 (6th grade not tested)
- Smarter Balanced ELA and Math 5/6 to 5/17
We appreciate your cooperation. Please follow these links:
- Please follow this link to learn more about testing and tips for helping your child prepare..
- Click here for the SDUSD testing letter.
- Click here for more information.