Orientation for 6th grade students and parents will be on Friday, August 25th from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Orientation for 5th grade students and parents will be on Friday, August 25th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please arrive approximately thirty minutes early to obtain a copy of your child’s schedule then report to the Dana Jackson Theater for a welcome presentation.
- Students will be given time to visit classrooms and meet their teachers after the orientation.
- Dana Logo Wear will be available for purchase during orientation. Help your child prepare for upcoming Dana Spirit Days by purchasing a Dana t-shirt.
- SIGN UP FOR OUR FRIDAY EBLAST The Dana Administrative Team and the Dana Association President meet to create a weekly eblast that is informative, relevant, and time-sensitive. To sign up, go to www.danamiddle.com and check on the link at the very top of the home page that says, “Enter your email to get eBlast”. This is a very quick and easy way to stay informed and be connected to upcoming events. In an effort to be environmentally friendly, we rarely send home paper flyers, so make sure to sign up for the weekly eBlast if you want to know about our current events happening around campus.
- VISIT THE DANA WEBSITE REGULARLY – www.danamiddle.com Our website is updated weekly.
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. You will be able to find the answer to any question on our website. If not, let us know your question and we will post the information.