PowerSchool is a web-based tool that enhances communication between parents, teachers and students by providing access to student information from home, work, or from any remote location with Internet access. Parents can view:
- Student schedules
- Attendance data
- Homework assignment scores.
- Report cards and progress report
Parents do not need to create an account to view student information. Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to the powerschool portal at https://powerschool.sandi.net/public/
- Enter your child's username and password
- The child's username is their student ID number
- The child's password was distributed to students during the second week of school during their Language Arts classroom
Grade information in PowerSchool is manually entered by teachers. Please allow one to two weeks for entry of data. Please rely upon your child's planner to find information related to homework and upcoming events.