Wear your costume to school on 10/31!
The Dana ASB class is organizing a haunted hallway for students who choose to participate.
Show your school spirit by dressing up for Halloween on Monday, October 31st. Students are encouraged to wear their costumes to school and participate in our costume contest at lunch. We have three categories:
- Most Original
- Best Overall
Students who choose to dress for Halloween must abide by the guidelines outlined below.
- Costumes may not be derogatory or offensive to any groups or individuals.
- Masks are not permitted in the hallways or classrooms.
- All costumes must be "PG" rated.
- The School dress code policy must be followed.
- Costumes may not include any weaponry or representations of weapons.
If your child has B week PE, and your child wears a costume, your child needs a note from home to excuse them from PE. Otherwise, they will be expected to participate