· Checklist for School Moves
· Courage to Call 24/7 Helpline (877) 698-7838
· Fleet & Family Support Service: Information and resources for active duty, reserve, and retired Department of Defense service members and their families.
· FOCUS (Families OverComing Under Stress)
· Homefront San Diego non-profit organization providing a hand up to military families in their time of need.
· Marine Corps Community Services Miramar
· Mental Health Systems
· Military Kids Connect
· Military One Source
· My Military Life app guides families through topics such as going back to school, planning for a deployment or transitioning out of the military.
· Operation Bigs. Mentoring program for military families. Phone (619) 218-3335.
· San Diego Armed Services YMCA
· San Diego Military Family Collaborative has great resources, information and free events available to military families. Visit their calendar to view upcoming events.
· SAY San Diego (Social Advocates for Youth
· The Community Resource Guide is a directory of community services in the San Diego region that our district’s students and parents may need to access.
· Women Infants and Children (WIC) For pregnant women and children under age 5
· The Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
· United Though Reading Military Program
· zero8hundred is an employment, education, and health support for military families who are leaving the service due to retirement or end of enlistment