National Parent Involvement Month allows us to highlight how important parents, guardians and community are to the education of our children and to say “Thank you” for their contributions.
We have created a variety of ways parents can get involved at Dana:
- Join us for our Principal's Coffee - We will learn tips and tricks for promoting agency and grit at home
- Join a group of parents who are supporting a positive culture at Dana Middle and learn how our school uses restorative practices with children
- We are looking for parents who are willing to help us pre-plan for our November 30th Jog-a-thon
- Its that time of the year again. Teachers can always use donations of tissues and hand wipes. Please send donations to school with your child
- Not sure what to do with your unused gift cards? Donate them to our "Contagious Behaviors" program
- Don't have time right now? Sign up for our general volunteer list. We will contact you throughout the year as help is needed.
- Does your company offer corporate matching? Learn more about our Annual Giving program.
- Learn more about your GI Bill!
We would like to thank the parents and community members who generously donate their time to support our school. Your help is greatly appreciated!